Carolyn Zaumeyer, MSN, ARNP – Nurse Practitioner – Entrepreneur
Everything you ever wanted to know about Independent Practice but were afraid to ask! Nurse practitioner, Carolyn Zaumeyer’s commitment to sharing information on now to establish and operate an independent practice is never ending.
Carolyn Zaumeyer’s professional presentations guide nurse practitioners who are contemplating starting a practice as well as those who have already made the commitment to independent practice. Having designed and managed her own practice as well as several other businesses, she has many unique approaches, techniques and ideas to share.
Carolyn Zaumeyer is a member of the following Associations:
• American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• American College of Nurse Practitioners
• American Nurses Association
Hear Carolyn present programs that will motivate, educate and entertain your group. Her presentations are custom tailored to your group’s needs. Along with sharing the nuts and bolts of independent practice, Carolyn shares her personal experiences with entrepreneurship in a relaxed and fun delivery. Carolyn has been speaking nationally and internationally for the past 11 years. With over 80 professional presentations and over 27 publications, she has the experience to deliver a dynamic presentation for your program.
• Exploring independent practice – Is it right for me?
• Analyzing the potential of your proposed practice – Can I make money?
• Business strategies and development – How do I start a practice?
• Marketing yourself and your practice – How do I get the word out?
• Managing your finances – How do I do it?
• Patient communication and relations – I have to keep them happy!
• Increasing the revenues – How can I bring in more money?
• Selling your practice – How do I?
These topics as well as any other aspect of independent practice can be combined to create the best possible presentation for your program. To view some of the organizations Carolyn has presented to click here.
Books by Carolyn Zaumeyer:
How to Start an Independent Practice: The Nurse Practitioner’s Guide to Success. 2003. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis. Read the review. NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK FORMAT FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD!
The Nurse Practitioner as Entrepreneur : How to Establish and Operate an Independent Practice. 1995. Ft. Lauderdale: Self-published.